Senior UX Designer
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer with consumer product experience to take an essential role in the Forza Football team.
Our goal: reach 10 million weekly active users by the end of 2018. Ready for a challenge?
Our Product:Forza Football keeps people up-to-date on their favorite football teams and competitions, the app covers well over 500 leagues and competitions in more than 100 countries. The app has over 10 million installs and 2 million weekly active users.
What is Forza Design?Being a free consumer product, success is totally dependent on positive design development. The Forza design team consists of people with various backgrounds and specialties. But there is something we all agree upon: Good design is measured by the positive impact it has on people’s lives. It therefore starts and ends with the people we are designing for.
What would you do here?
When joining our design team we would like to see you taking ownership of the backbone of our design process. Providing confidence to the product strategy by compelling research and insights while also transforming these insights into improved usability of the app and additional feature sets.
As we become more data driven we are combining product development methodologies such as A/B testing with that of ethnographic research. As a UX-designer you are involved in the whole process, from deriving the right problem to making sure that the solution meets the needs of the user.
As a UX-Designer at Forza you are comfortable with designing and conducting the right user study at the right time. You have full access to not only meeting users in person but to conduct quantitative studies of user data as well as in app user surveys easily collecting many thousand of replies to the answer you seek.
Want to know more about us?
We hope this is you!
- You have worked with and delivered products to a large user base before.
- You have experience or strong theoretical knowledge of working with data methodologies such as A/B testing in order to measure the performance of the product design.
- You have great experience of leading research and design projects.
- You are comfortable in both written and spoken English. We mainly communicate in English to always include those co-workers who don’t know Swedish.
- You enjoy being part of a team, you are good at taking responsibility and you are a good communicator.
- We believe you are a real team player, creative and responsible person with attention to details.
- Passion for the craft is something we put high on the list of things we look at, rather than having a strong CV or a diploma, so do try to show that in your application.
We want to emphasize that a football interest is not a requirement for the role.
- Flexible work hours
- Stimulating work
- Being part of an autonomous team where your opinion matters
- Your choice of computer and gadget setup
- Five weeks paid vacation, unlimited time off
- Amazing parental leave benefits
- No middle managers or unnecessary bureaucracy
- Breakfast at the office every day
- Friday beers
- Ping-pong, shuffleboard, Futchi, meditation room and VR
- Conference visits with all expenses paid
- 10% of work time dedicated to personal projects and self-improvement
- Become a shareholder
- Relocation support
- Visa sponsorship
- One of the best offices around: http://blog.footballaddicts.com/the-worlds-best-of...
We are really looking forward hearing from you!