TrueLayer’s Visual Designer will be a problem solver who will be able to create engaging, innovative and functional design products. You will be tasked with bringing our vision and concepts to life by following our company’s purpose, mission, and customer needs. As part of our Design Team, you will work to create exceptional design work relevant to TrueLayer including digital product mock-ups, marketing collateral, slide decks and other content in line with precise specifications.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we build universal APIs that allow companies to access the financial data of their customers, securely and efficiently.
Headquartered in London, we’re a small team of talented, creative problem-solvers who are working hard to build the most innovative financial technology possible. Our goal: to power the new era of financial innovation.
And, we’re just getting started.
What you will do:
- Work in our growing Design team for a wide range of different products;
- Follow brand style-guides and contribute to their documentation and evolution;
- Create marketing collateral and merchandising;
- Deliver excellent, polished, informative and visually beautiful presentations;
- Create and update graphic mock-ups for some of our Front-End products;
- Create images/illustrations for our social channels and newsletter;
- Bring new insights to the team and propose innovative, fresh visual ideas;
- Stay current on design trends related to the fin-tech industry;
- Provide feedback and solutions to improve our current design offering and process.
We’re looking for people who:
- Are an expert in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop);
- Favour Vector images over Rasters;
- Are comfortable delivering across print and digital;
- Have a good understanding of UX/UI and principles of interaction design;
- Are able to empathise with users and developers alike, and elevate their voice in internal decision making, helping us build a user-centric culture;
- Have the ability to prioritise demands in a fast-paced environment;
- Have strong attention to detail and an ability to work within established deadlines;
- Are keen to learn new skills and constantly step out of their comfort zone;
- Are pro-active and self-starting;
- Are familiar with technical concepts, including different types of front-end programming languages;
- Enjoy being part of a small team and are actively thinking of ways to enhance our processes, our internal tools, and the way we work;
- Are familiar with prototyping tools such as InVision, Sketch, amongst others.
Nice to haves:
- Illustrations skills;
- Data Visualisation Enthusiast;
- HTML and CSS skills;
- Familiar with Jira.
What you need to send to us:
- Why you want to work at TrueLayer;
- A portfolio of your work.
We look forward to hearing from you!