Qbox is seeking a self-starting UX/UI developer with good aesthetic sense to join our team and help craft the next generation of our SaaS experience. This is a full-time position at our Fayetteville, Arkansas, office and reports directly to the Head of Product Experience. This is not a remote role.
You are the right fit for our team if you have crafted user experience solutions for web applications and are able to understand what features developers and systems engineers look for in a DevOps SaaS product. Experience with Elasticsearch and Kubernetes is not required, but you must be able to adapt and to get inside the heads of big data and DevOps users in order to solve challenging problems with UX/UI.
- Collaborate with product owners and the engineering team to design, code, and launch new product features
- Continually learn and improve product funnel conversion rates, onboarding experience, and user lifetime experience
- Identify and resolve product usability issues
- Uphold principles of test-driven development for all projects
- Document and maintain changes to product UX style guides
- Contribute to open-source tools that enhance the user experience of our customers
- Work with a startup product team that values data over anecdotes, launches experiments quickly, and maintains constant communication
Desired Experiences and Skills
- Portfolio of well-crafted UX/UI experiences
- B.S. degree in UX/UI design or equivalent years of experience
- Experience and familiarity with Git
- A willingness to mentor developers in design and development best practices
- The humility to be teachable, even by junior peers
- Great progress communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with cross-functional teams
- Experience and familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with TypeScript, Angular 2, Ruby on Rails, Go, and/or PHP a plus
Qbox is a provider of managed databases and managed DevOps, based in Fayetteville,
Arkansas, in the United States. Our mission is to enable customers to leverage the latest
computing technology so that they can deliver their technology. Our hosted Elasticsearch
service helps customers with distributed data exploration and analytics while our Supergiant
open source project helps customers utilize the Kubernetes container orchestration platform.
We are a team of developers serving other developers.
Qbox is committed to providing the best environment and hiring the best people, regardless of
age, race, religion, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qbox provides employer-paid health insurance and contributes to vision, and dental benefits.